2.1K views

Colleen Barney, Albrecht & Barney had my family put all their house and property into a trust.She messed up the trust so now I cannot get my house and property back.

We spent a lot of money for her causing us nothing by problems. Now I have to hire new lawyers to get out of her mess and get us a new trust and will. I complained to many consumer agencies and so far no one can get my money back. My whole family is in trouble because she did such a bad job.

I hope no one else will use her.

Had an Experience with Albrecht and Barney?

Comments

Colleen Barney and associates are extremely professional and competent.She is been supportive, patient and thorough.

I cant think of enough good things to say about her.I would highly recommend her.

San Clemente, California, United States #951439

Colleen Barney is a brilliant, trustworthy, highly respected estate attorney. She is patient and kind when explaining complex issues. She has looked after my estate plan needs for over a decade and has provided

me with the legal protection to live secure in the knowledge that my assets will pass safely to my children.

Mary Ann Mattingly

Tustin, California, United States #836119

This firm is the most professional and knowlegible in California. They have handled my estate planning for almost 5 years now and I am very happy with them

I see this complaint has no specific details and was actually posted by "anonymous". if "Anonymous" was really making an effort resolve a legitimate complaint they would at least say who they are, wouldn't they?

Colleen is amazing and extremely sharp. When she set up my estate, she did a phenomenal job and protected me from vicious attacks.

Thank you so much Colleen!

I'm a financial adviser who's had the opportunity to see the work of many estate planners, and to interact with the attorneys personally.I chose Colleen to write my living trust many years ago, and she and her office staff have been great with the various changes we've made over the years.

Ask around; she's fine.

Tom O'Connor

Arhus, Arhus, Denmark #31387

This is the second site which has allows this poerson to post these false and defamatory posts against me. The person who is posting is not and has never been a client (yes, X, we know who you are). It is unconscionable that a site can allow someone to post such outrageous statements anonymously.