Albrecht & Barney - Colleen Barney, incompetent advice, stole my trust funds

Aug 19, 2008
review #132041

Colleen Barney, Albrecht & Barney had my family put all their house and property into a trust.She messed up the trust so now I cannot get my house and property back.

We spent a lot of money for her causing us nothing by problems. Now I have to hire new lawyers to get out of her mess and get us a new trust and will. I complained to many consumer agencies and so far no one can get my money back. My whole family is in trouble because she did such a bad job.

I hope no one else will use her.

a8fbb5b
Had an experience with Albrecht & Barney?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Real Albrecht Barney client si

Jul 05 Tustin, California

This firm is the most professional and knowlegible in California. They have handled my estate planning for almost 5 years now and I am very happy with them
I see this complaint has no specific details and was actually posted by "anonymous". if "Anonymous" was really making an effort resolve a legitimate complaint they would at least say who they are, wouldn't they?

Real Colleen Barney client

Jun 22, 2011

Colleen is amazing and extremely sharp. When she set up my estate, she did a phenomenal job and protected me from vicious attacks.

Thank you so much Colleen!

1 0 Reply
Happy customer

Apr 14, 2011

I'm a financial adviser who's had the opportunity to see the work of many estate planners, and to interact with the attorneys personally. I chose Colleen to write my living trust many years ago, and she and her office staff have been great with the various changes we've made over the years. Ask around; she's fine.

Tom O'Connor

Colleen Barney

Aug 31, 2008 Arhus, Arhus

This is the second site which has allows this poerson to post these false and defamatory posts against me. The person who is posting is not and has never been a client (yes, X, we know who you are). It is unconscionable that a site can allow someone to post such outrageous statements anonymously.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Albrecht & Barney.
Filing a new complaint about
×